Nov 17, 2020
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Plenary: Education Technology Innovations – The Promise and Future of Online Learning in International Education and Exchange: Blended?
International Education and Exchanges programs have had to (and may again) leverage online education during the pandemic to best serve our students at a distance. Over the last decades, online learning has been used to augment the learning in cross cultural academic experiences. What is the best use of online learning in a cross-cultural academic experience? How does one recognize characteristics of effective online learning? How should the profession consider incorporating online learning into International Education and Exchange experiences going forward?
Watch the Recording
- Ray Casserly, Ph.D., Academic Director of Teaching and Learning, CIEE
- Elizabeth Ciabocchi, Ed.D., Associate Provost for Academic Affairs, Adelphi University
- Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D., CEO Online Learning Consortium
- Bill Boozang, Ed.D., Associate Dean, Graduate & Professional Programs, Emmanuel College
- Seamus Harreys, Vice President, Global Enrollment, CIEE