Registration for the 2017 CIEE Annual Conference is now open through October 25, 2017. Exhibitor registrations will be accepted through September 22, 2017. Register early as space may be limited! On-site registration is subject to availability.
Who Should Attend?
- Academic department heads
- College and university presidents
- Deans of international affairs
- International student admissions staff
- K-12 teachers and administrators
- Minority Serving Institution administrators and faculty
- Multiculturalism and diversity officers
- Representatives from international associations
- Resident staff
- Students (graduate and undergraduate)
- Study abroad advisors
CIEE Academic Consortium Membership Benefit
As a CIEE Academic Consortium member, your institution may receive a special conference grant of $250 per person for up to four study abroad staff, a total benefit of $1,000 per year. This conference grant applies to full conference registrations only. This grant is reflected in the pricing below.
Want to know if your institution is an Academic Consortium member? Find out now! Interested in becoming a CIEE Academic Consortium member? Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Early Bird Rate
(May 1 - Sept. 8)
(Sept. 9 - Oct. 25)
(Nov. 8 - 11)
CIEE Academic Consortium Member
Special conference rate for up to four study abroad staff from a single membership institution
For full-time students only
Registration deadline September 22, 2017
Thursday or Friday
(morning or afternoon)
(combined morning and afternoon)