The CIEE Annual Conference Exhibit Hall provides an intimate atmosphere to connect with key players, including 500+ professionals from the field of international education representing more than 230 colleges, universities, and international education organizations from around the world. Two-and-a-half days of exhibiting time offer the perfect opportunity to showcase your organization’s services, products, and programs. Plus, the location of our Exhibit Hall is ideally positioned to guarantee high participant traffic – ensuring valuable opportunities to maximize leads and highlight your organization.
Register Now - space is limited! For more information, view our media kit. The registration deadline is September 22, 2017.
Exhibiting Increases Student Access to Study Abroad
CIEE will donate all proceeds from our Annual Conference exhibitor, advertising, and sponsorship fees to the Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship, a scholarship fund to enable students from minority-serving institutions to study abroad. The scholarship will be administered by the Penn Center for Minority Serving Institutions. For more information on the Fellowship, here.
Who Attends the CIEE Annual Conference?
- Academic department heads
- College and university presidents
- Deans of international affairs
- International student admissions staff
- K-12 teachers and administrators
- Minority Serving Institution administrators and faculty
- Multiculturalism and diversity officers
- Representatives from international associations
- Resident staff
- Students (graduate and undergraduate)
- Study abroad advisors
A Great Value at $1,595 Per Table, the CIEE Exhibitor Registration Includes:
- One complimentary full-conference registration, including access to all plenary events, the Opening Reception, and the Annual Reception – great opportunities for networking!
- One 6 ft. exhibit table with drape, Wi-Fi connection, and single-outlet electricity
- Your organization’s logo featured in the conference program
- Your organization’s logo and link to your website featured on our conference website and mobile app
- A pre-registered attendee list
- All display units must fit within the confines of the area of the exhibit table
- All exhibits must remain open during scheduled hours with the exception of the Annual Luncheon on Friday and CIEE Breakfast on Saturday
- Saturday is an optional exhibiting day
Full color ads in the conference program may be purchased at the following rates:
4.25” (w) x 5.5” (h)
8.5” (w) x 5.5” (h)
8.5” (w) x 11” (h)
Exhibitors may also purchase advertising space during the registration process.
CIEE reserves the right to refuse exhibiting and/or advertising space to any applicant whose product or service does not support the mission of international education.