Registration for the CIEE Annual Conference is now open and will close October 25. Exhibitor and Sponsor registrations will be accepted through September 23.
Who Should Attend?
- Academic department heads
- College and university presidents
- Deans of international affairs
- International student admissions staff
- K-12 teachers and administrators
- Minority Serving Institution administrators and faculty
- Multiculturalism and diversity officers
- Representatives from international associations
- Resident staff
- Graduate Students
- Study abroad advisors
CIEE Academic Consortium Membership Benefit
As a CIEE Academic Consortium member, your institution may receive a special conference grant of $250 per person for up to four study abroad staff, a total benefit of $1,000 per year. This conference grant applies to full conference registrations only. This grant is reflected in the pricing below.
Want to know if your institution is an Academic Consortium member? Find out now! Interested in becoming a CIEE Academic Consortium member? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Early Bird Rate
(May 1- Sept. 9)
(Sept. 10- Oct. 25)
(Nov. 6- 8)
CIEE Academic Consortium Member
Special conference rate for up to four study abroad staff from a single membership institution
A valid student ID is required when you register online
Wednesday or Thursday
* On-site registration is subject to availability.