The CIEE Annual Conference Exhibit Hall provides an intimate atmosphere to connect with key players, including 500+ professionals from the field of international education representing more than 230 colleges, universities, and international education organizations from around the world. Two-and-a-half days of exhibiting time offer the perfect opportunity to showcase your organization’s services, products, and programs. Plus, the location of our Exhibit Hall is ideally positioned to guarantee high participant traffic – ensuring valuable opportunities to maximize leads and highlight your organization.
Please register early as space is limited! Registration for exhibitors, advertisers, and sponsors will close September 23, 2019.
Exhibiting Increases Student Access to Study Abroad
CIEE will donate all proceeds from our Annual Conference exhibitor, advertising and sponsorship fees to the Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship, a scholarship fund to enable students from minority serving institutions to study abroad. The scholarship will be administered by CIEE, in partnership with the Center for Minority Serving Institutions at Penn. For more information on the Fellowship, please click here.
Who Attends the CIEE Annual Conference?
- Academic department heads
- College and university presidents
- Deans of international affairs
- International student admissions staff
- K-12 teachers and administrators
- Minority Serving Institution administrators and faculty
- Multicultural and diversity officers
- Representatives from international associations
- Resident staff
- Graduate Students
- Study abroad advisors
A Great Value at $1,595 Per Table, the CIEE Exhibitor Registration Includes:
- The Meet CIEE Reception, and the Annual Reception – great opportunities for networking!
- One 6 ft. exhibit table with drape, Wi-Fi, and single-outlet electricity
- Your organization’s logo featured in the conference program (provided your logo is received by or before September 24, 2019)
- Your organization’s logo and link to your website featured on our conference website and mobile app
- All display units must fit within the confines of the area of the exhibit table
- All exhibits must remain open during scheduled hours with the exception of plenary events
- Friday is an optional exhibiting day